We all learn and grow in our own unique ways. We have strengths and challenges, and need to understand them to be successful. The North Shore Center for ADHD and Learning offers an opportunity to learn about your unique talents and needs, in order to maximize your potential. Our biopsychosocial approach integrates comprehensive assessment with various treatment and educational interventions. The treatment plan can include pharmacological (medication) and behavioral approaches to ADHD and learning disorders.
The North Shore Center offers comprehensive services, all provided by our highly trained clinical staff. Our specialties include:
- Comprehensive Neuropsychological Assessment
- Diagnosis and Treatment Plan
- Testing for ACT, SAT, LSAT, MCAT, and GMAT Accommodations
- School Consultation for IEP and Academic Support
- Pharmacological (Medication) Management
- ADHD and Executive Function Coaching
- Behavioral and Environmental Interventions for ADHD
For more information regarding our programs, please visit the services page.
The North Shore Center is currently accepting new clients at two convenient locations in Chicago and Skokie. Please visit our scheduling page for more information.